Friday 11 January 2013

No, i'm not dead..yet. I am just positively awful at blogging!

My control over food is growing and growing. I am eventually 4 days binge free and i feel i am finally seperating myself from my bulimic tendencies. I haven't weighed myself in forever because, i am painly to scared. The last time i weighed-in, i was 112 lbs! Wow. I just want to get on the scales and see 110 blinking back at me.
So my obsession over food has grown and grown, as has some fears. I cannot let myself go over in fat and carboydrate contents now. I am closly observing the contents of every food i eat. Hopefully this will make a difference in my weight-loss.
I have also been an exercing freak! I am starting to go the the gym two times a week for about an our and a half. On top of this i am going to start water aeorbics and i now doing Zumba at school. Zumba is now my favourite exercise! It is so much fun, even if i kept on getting black spots in my vison. I am also walking home from school which is about 40 minutes! I then ave my wonderful cross-trainer and staitionary bike at home oh and don't forget my squats that i do when brushing my teet, waiting for the kettle to boil! In other words i am 'over-exercising' for the amount of calories i'm eating. In my mine, the term 'over-exercising' should simply not exist.
So calories. My intake has been around 400-700, but my net has been minus calories to about 300. Yes i do feel weak and i get light headed but none of this matters. I feel in control, i feel good, i feel empty.

So what's going on in my life other that eating disorder related shit? Well i have been getting close to this boy, but it's not offical or anything yet. But i really do like him! I have none him for about three years and we have been such good friends, i think that's why we are both so reluctant to get into a relationship.
School, has been shit as always. My GCSEs are starting and i am so nervous. I have my Chemistry re-sit on Monday and wow i don't know anything, so i'm going to be buried in books this weekend!
But what happens after my GCSEs? Oh yeah collage and of cource i have no idea what i want to do, or what collage i even want to go to. I really want to take Psychology, Photography and English. Everything else is just so stressful and i keep on having break downs. I know i need to make a decision soon but this is my future in my hands and i don't want to fuck it up like i have everything else.

I am 6 days clean from self-harm. Wow. I am so pleased with myself, but this doesn't mean the urges haven't gone away or the suicidal thoughts. But i am hanging on and trying to stay strong which all you lovely people have to do to!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New years and didn't let these fucking eating disorders get in your way!

Bekah
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the exercise! If it matters, I'm in the Psychology program and it's very research based. If you like that, great! If you're like me and just wanted to do counseling originally it sucks because you still need to do your own research in grad school to even be a counselor. Not a lot of options for a BA in psych. If you're just taking a class, I recommend abnormal or cognitive :)
    <3 Eve

    ReplyDelete