Thursday 31 January 2013




 

This is like the most perfect picure ever okay.
So i have really hit rock bottom. I took 38 laxatives last night and i couldn't go to school because the pains were unbareable. So today all i have done is binge and purge to find i have some lovely scarring on my knuckles, wonderful. I also stalked tumbl and read. I just feel way too fat and hideous to leave the house. Can i just stay in this room forever?
Anyways lesson from this post is, NEVER TAKE LAXATIVES OKAY? If you do, after reading this post, i will haunt you down and turn you into a vegetable.
Erm, sorry if anyone has e-mailed me because well i can't get on to my e-mail because i've forgotten the security question, yes i'm dumb stop laughing.
What else?
I'm so stressed about my choices fo after i finish school. I am thinking of taking pschology but what else fuck i have no idea! This boy i have sort of been seeing asked to move in with me next year! OMG! Like what the hell. I have no where near the amount of money to pay for a flat, along with bills and food. Well if i moved out of my parents house, i would never eat and that is the only thing that is making me concider this. My mind is so fucked. Help!
Bekah
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I take laxativesall the time, but only so they help.
    Moving in with that guy might not be such a great idea, but I understand wanting to move out of your parents' house.
    Keep you head up Bekah. Xxx

    ReplyDelete