Friday 7 December 2012

Hey!
Thanks for your comments on my last post!

Anyways, this week has been good food wise and i have lost 4 pounds. Yes i am back to weighing myself everyday sorry! I have been around 500 calories all week, which i know is a lot of calories but it has saved me from binging. I am also a week free of purging YAY!

I have a party tomorrow night. I am so nervous! I am nervous because there will be alcohol and that has calories, ew. Also i get drunk way too quickly. So god knows what sort of state i'll be in. I am also trying to avoid this boy, we have been on and off for a couple of month. Blah like we just always end up together at things like this. So tomorrow i want to fast until i have to go to the party. But i guess that ain't happening because i am spending the day with my sister. UGH. So tomorrow i will probably break my purge freeness. I should really be more positive but i can't oh well.

Omg the weirdest thing just happened. I went to log on here and i went on to the page and i was logged on to my old account. My old blog was just the same as this one but it became really ED related, so i made a new one from scratch. It is weird because i have never logged on to that account in about 8 months, i have also never been on it on this computer before. This is also my own computer, so my family wouldn't of been on it. It is so weird! Like i have no idea what is going on!

Stay strong lovelies <3
Bekah
xxx

2 comments:

  1. 500 for the entire week!? Damn girl! Great job! I'm nervous about going out tomorrow too. Try to just take a few shots and have diet soda or buy some Mio or the the off brand stuff at Walmart. You can pour straight liquor in your cup and then put some of the no calorie Mio in to flavor it. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a lot of fun at this party. Even if you're nervous, I'm sure everything will work out fine :)
    Hm... That is strange, lol. Sometimes weird things just happen, though.
    Anyway, take care!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete