Sunday 23 December 2012

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYBODY FOLLOWS THIS NEW PLAN, FOR ME ONLY.

So here are my new goals for 2013:

I am currently 114 lbs and i am counting 2 pound gain at Christmas.

End of January - 108 lbs
End of February - 102 lbs
End of March - 98 lbs
End of April - 95 lbs
End of May - 93 lbs
End of June - 90 lbs

Food plan:
Eating clean,
allow ONE treat on fridays,
calories MUST be lower than 700,
if more MUST be exercised off,
NO purging,
NO binging,
IF binge does occur, MUST cut your self, i deserve it,
NEVER eat when alone.

EXERCISE (weekdays):
30 minutes of yoga EVERY day,
10 minutes if stationary bike EVERYDAY,
Abletics up to 6.
(Weekends):
10 minutes cross trainer,
10 minutes stationary bike,
30 minutes yoga,
Abletics up to 10.

Add me on myfitnesspal, and keep track of my progress: Rebecca_28. This new plan won't begin until New year.

1 comment:

  1. I am already doing something similar.... so good luck! Xx You can definitely reach your goals!

    ReplyDelete