Monday 3 December 2012

New progress pictures, BEWARE FAT WHORE.

I am really down right now, i just feel so shit. Today was sort of okay with food, bleh. But my mother changed food plans at the last minute and it pissed me off because everything was perfectly planned out. She then tried to give me bread, which is my biggest food fear, so i stuffed it up my sleeve. It's a new thing i've got into which is just as addictive as everything else i do that is bad.
So here it goes, my progress pictures of 2 weeks and it's shit. I'm a gross fat fuck. I probably blinded y'all sorry.
Bekah
Xxx

5 comments:

  1. you look great babe! theres such a big difference you have lost sooo much weight! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bread is my nemesis too

    You are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are an ugly disgusting person. you are unhealthy, unattractive, and set a bad example to other young girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No offence but that's not something good to say to an anorexic it could trigger them

      Delete