Saturday 1 December 2012

LOL, I AM SUCH A FAT WHORE STILL.

I am sick of being in this fucking rut of getting fatter.I have composed some new rules.
1) All voluntary eating MUST be healthy. (fruits, veg, even yogurt)
2) All involuntary food must be eaten at very small amounts.
3) No binge eating
4) If you even think of eating outside of the meal plan/calorie intake, MUST do 10 crunches.
5) If craving food, drink 1 liter of water.
6) Only if food cravings are so bad and you have been in net calories of - numbers in 4 days, allow a mug of hot chocolate or milk (soya)
7) If you even slightly go out of the meal plan/calorie intake, you will cut your self. (i'm too fat to recover)
8) There is always something else to do rather than eat fatty!

I suck at life okay?
If anyone wants to give me some good low calorie meals, comment below please!
I am vegetrain so no meat! I will love you forever!
Hope y'allare doing better than i am!
Stay strong!
Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment