Sunday 9 December 2012

The day after the night before..

Last night, where to fucking begin.
It was crazy, i got so drunk. So drunk i could barely stand, or keep my head up. I also had a pee in front of several people and puked 3 times. Oh did i mention that i kissed not one but two people last night. When i say kiss i mean like tongue in throat. Like what. I don't even know. One of them was the boy that i have been on and off for a while, but the other i haven't spoken to him in forever! I was completly taken advantage of. It is very embarrassing. It is funny i'm not going to lie but wow. And i was still a little drunk this morning and texted the other boy! I was fucking flirting and i don't even like him really. I am such a slut. I have most certainly paid for it today, so hungover. I ate so much today it is sickening. Gah i hate myself so much right now.

I hope everyone else had a calm and peaceful saturday night!
Bekah
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You are not a slut! I hope you feel better though, you're life is far ore eventful than mine! X

    ReplyDelete