Saturday 3 November 2012

I have had such a weird day.

So i started doing my homework and my computer crashed, it's working again though yay! But still i could of had a lot of homework done.
I was bored and home alone this morning, so i was just causually dancing around to music and never guess what. This whore sprains her ankle. So now i am hobbling around, gah!

So apart from that i am now, 116 lbs! So a pound down yay! So i guess i should tell you guys cals ect. I forgot yesterday oops!

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt with fresh mango (85)
                  Green tea.
Lunch: Small banana (55)
             Green tea.
Dinner: Tomato soup (118)
              Bread roll (105)
              Diet coke (1)
Total: 363 calories.

So tomorrow i am going to visit the grandparents and they always have biscuits and stuff so i am going to have to gather all my self control for this one! If they force me to eat i limit myself to only 2.

Clean november has been great so far, you can join in if you want. Just remember it is more about being healthy than restricting. So no skipping meals or fasting! Really i can't promise that once school starts again that i will skip lunch again. It is just too easy!

I may post some progress pictures when i get to 112, maybe.

Stay strong lovelies!
Bekah
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Not a bad day! Except for twisting your ankle :( I'm sorry! I hope it heals soon!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your ankle gets better soon! But congress on the loss! Drink a lot of water or tea before you go to your grandparents and then it will hopefully be easier to say no because you'll feel full. I'm a sucker for sweets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow i wished i seen that before i went, i had a massive binge dayum! haha! <3

      Delete