Sunday 4 November 2012

I only ever feel good when i am hungry. So yes i feel like a whale right now. I just had a massive binge, gah too much food. I took 3 laxatives, which isn't enough but i ran out. That pissed me off.

I had a bleeding nose before and it triggered me so so much to cut and i did. I'm sorry. Monday is a new day. I will not get on the scale tomorrow because i am such a fat failure. I will weight myself once i feel a little thinner, i just feel like i have gained 1897435343975374501 pounds.

I have school tomorrow and i am not in the mood for it.
I have planned my meals for tomorrow and this is how it looks like:
Breakfast: 8 strawberries (24)
Lunch: Skipping.
Dinner: Tofu stir fry. (295)
Total: 319.
I will also be doing an hour of badmington plus other exercises when i get home from school.

I don't ever want to binge again okay? I promis i will post progress pictures soon.

Bekah
xxx

1 comment: