Monday 5 November 2012

OMG GUYS, I GOT 100 NOTES OF MY DISGUSTING LEGS ON TUMBLR! AND 99 RETWEETS ON TWITTER. I think i almost cried.

So today i got home and wanted to eat everything, i ate some peanuts then purged them. Sorry.
But everything else went to plan.
I also played badmintona and i swear i am the worst badminton player ever but it was fun!

Tomorrow, skipping dinner yo. So i will have a 'bigger' breakfast. Maybe some cereal or yogurt. Both are around 130 calories.
And i am dancing tomorrow so that is like -640 calories. Bye bye flab.

Gah today i had the worst time, i got feedback from my art teacher and she told me i was failing and art is my best subject. So yeah my whole life is now going to be devoted to that. That doesn't mean that i didn't have a panic attack. I'm not good at anything. The only thing i'm good at is starving myself and i can't even do that right.

One of my friends asked if i was on the 'water diet' today because that's all i ever drink. Then she asked if i was starving myself, it was so awkward. They were all shocked when i said that i drank 2 litres of water a day as well! That is the recommended amount! Not that i stick to the 2000 calories i am recommended but anyways...

Stay strong lovlies.
Bekah
xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh huni you have done so well :) well done for all the exercise - two litres is great.. i dont get whats wrong with people :\ maybe we will get better at it <3 xx

    ReplyDelete