Monday 12 November 2012

WORST MEASURMENTS EVER.

So i measured everything today and OMG i am sooooooo fucking fat lol. I am debating whether to post them because you will all laugh at me saying how fat i am. Okay here they are (PLEASE NOTE I AM BLOATED FROM DINNER)
Thigh: 18 inches
Butt: 35 inches
Waist: 27 inches
Hips: 32 inches
Upper arm: 10 inches
Wrist: 5 inches.
IN OTHER WORDS FAT. Please don't laugh. I will update on saturday. And i will post my 'progress' pictures.
Today's intake was 530 calories, blah too much. I have been starving myself for so long and i am no where near thin it is driving me crazy. I need it off.
Dear fat,
please evacuate my body immeaditly.
Thank you.
Bekah
xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh huni no one here will laugh at you - I hope that taking measurements works for you.. maybe I should do this - I am just despairing at the scales.. Your intake is amazing darling - keep at it and dont despair too much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I measure every 10 pounds I lose. I track it all in a note and it's so encouraging seeing the inches melt off. I suggest doing this. In the end it really shows the progress.
    Take care darling <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not fat trust me, your 16 and you have smaller measurements than me (a 13 year old).

    Louise

    ReplyDelete