Sunday 15 April 2012

I am so stupid. I am no were near anorexic or even skinny. Why do i fucking care so much? I don't deserve the label anorexic, because i am a whale. I hate everything about myself and everybody else right now. I have this feeling like i just want to scream out and maybe deafen some people! I hate skinny girls because i am not skinny like them. I hate how some skinny girls can eat whatever they like and how much of it and still be skinny. Why can't i be like that? Why can't i be perfect?
  One thing i hate the most is the look my dad gave me today. He asked if i wanted lunch and of course i said no. He just gave me a glare and said 'you don't eat much rebekah' i just said i was still full from breakfast, which i was. Yes my dad perpared my breakfast, he gave me the biggest bowl ever know to man of muesli and yougurt. I ate it all so i didn't get the greif but i felt like shit afterwards. Well at dinner time my family decided to order take away. I quickly replied with 'I'm not having a take away!' I was in panic obvously! So my mum gave me this confused look and said 'you used to love take out. I suppose your all health consious now' What the hell is that supposed to mean? Instead i had some stuffed pasta. This is so much fucking food! That is 630 calories. I failed badly. I really want to be able to eat 200 calories a day. Why does family have to be so fucking annoying and why can't they just leave me alone!! I am old enough to decide what i want to eat and not. I can't wait to move out of this hell!!

Tomorrow i am off again and the family are out at work, so i am going to practice purging in the shower so i can do it when there in the house. That may sound sick and hyporcritical but i need to know how much noice i make before i do it when there in! Anyway tomorrow i will need a good binge....

1 comment:

  1. 630 isn't that bad. Its really hard staying low when people around you ae watching. Try not to let it affect you too much. There are only somethings you can control. Things you can't control aren't worth worrying about <3

    ReplyDelete