Friday 13 April 2012

Success!

YES!! I am 116lbs!! I am so happy!! I was so strong yesterday, my mum made apple crumble and i said no, my mum had brought cake i said no!! It has paid off!! But now i am going to have eat a bit today so she doesn't freak out.
  Sleep is a problem at the moment for me. I tried to go to sleep at 11 last night, woke up at one, fell asleep again woke up at two and never got back to sleep. Does this have anything to do with food restricting? I did have really bad hunger pains, maybe that was it?
  I am planning on keeping this diet up so get to 110 quickly, i don't care if i don't get enough sleep. I get a personal high when i see my weight has gone down!!

530 calories today, not too bad. To treat my self for losing 2lbs i am going to have a relaxing bath and maybe get some sleep afterwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment