Tuesday 17 April 2012

Slim and Elgant....

Today has been quite successful, 566 calories. That is: fat free yougurt (111), mushroom burger (160) Roll(250), Tomato ketchup (5) Salad( 40). The mushroom burger was a really bad idea, but it is much better than salmon en croute, that my mum was going to make. So, i nicly wiggled my way out of that one by saying i would be too full for dance tonight. Which i would of been, because i was so full with that dinner!
  Dance was fantastic tonight however we were doing lifts.... Being 5'2 i'm the one always getting lifted. I hated it. When he had to hold on to my stomach or legs for support, all i could think of is 'Oh my god hes going to be so grossed out by all this fat' I also felt so heavy and horrible and wanted to die of embarressment, i am supposed to be slim and elgant! On the good side of this hour and a half, i must of burnt something off..NOPE i did not not one bit of fat, now i feel like shit!!
Dance lift i managed to do, boy was much bigger though, so was me (unfourtunatly)
   Being back to school means it's easy to skip lunch, because lunch is rank at school!! I will take apple in bag and keep it there all day until i get home and but it in my room until the end of the week when i throw them all away. Today though was difficult, my friend who is skinny as fuck eats so much! She was going on about how much food she eats and i was just like, yeah i have nothing.. I didn't no what to say!! I was also just so pissed off today because when i sit and 'eat' lunch with my friends i want to die. The are all stuffing their faces and i am just causually drinking my water. How can they eat so much and not care? This however gives me some personal achivement. I can say no to food when your life is ruled by it! I have more control of my life than them girls ever will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment