Monday 23 April 2012

New Week, Freash Start.

565 Calories today. So happy i achived this after my hellish weekend! That would be: Melon (8), super spicy curry (557). I know that is bad for one meal but it was spicy so it must raise my metabolism a bit. Or is that just an excuse?
    My thoughts are that starting this new week i will just forget about my mistakes and i will learn form them and NEVER do them again!! Starting this week i am going to the gym, going to tennis (god help me) Tennis is my worst sport in the whole world, but i suppose i will get better....  I am also thinking of taking up swimming, but is it a bit weird to do swimming alone or should i ask a friend to come with me? With all of this exercise and restricting i must be able to loose 6lbs in two weeks!
 
German speaking exam tomorrow...I am shitting myself! I really hope i remember what to say and don't just go blank!! So i better get on with some revising,
Wish me luck! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment