Wednesday 18 April 2012

Put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans...

409 calories today! That is:Yogurt(130), Pesto Pasta (240) and Salad (40)  I tried on a pair of size 8 (UK) jeans, that were small for me at the beinging of the year and they fit!!!! I even have a little room! So happy, unfortunatly i have not lost any weight!
  I have decided to take up running. I am going to slowly build up running on the spot in the house for a couple of weeks until i feel ready to go out! This is a great idea because i will be burning up all of those pounds while hardly eating any caloires at all!!!
  I have mock exams in two weeks time, which sucks balls! So i am going to be so stressed out and i can't be bothered with food to be in my way! It's a thing you need but is such an inconvinence at times like these. That is why i am thinking of doing my first ever fast. However i live with people so what excuse to i use for not eating? I am only going to fast for a day and the next day hopefully only eat 300 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment