Monday 16 April 2012

It's half way through the day and i have binged on ice cream and i did puke in the shower. I think it might be something i will be doing more often, for some reason i found it easier. Gross i know i'll not talk about that any longer!
  So far i have ate yougurt, half a carrot and ice cream but thats gone now, i did some housework to burn it off for sure! Changing the bed and hoovering is really tiering! So that means i have ate, 138 calories today! I still have dinner to deal with but i have that sorted, i am making a stir-fry noodle dish that only has 192 calories!! So that will only be 330 calories!

Back to school tomorrow, so that means shit loads of homework and revison to be done! I really hate exams but i need As in everything, my parent need to be proud of me for something right?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment