Tuesday 7 August 2012

ABC start pictures!

Okay, they suck and I want to cry when I look at them ): there gunna come up huge as well since im posting off my phone, so don't go blind! The first 2 pics are at 123lbs yesterday. The 3rd one is from today at 121 and I was sucking in a little! Sorry for the bit of boob!

You know my instagram? Well I got some super haters today. And some said to me 'you have lower belly pudge' seriously wtf! Is it her business what I look like. Well no matter what that is now added to my list of insecurities!

Bekah
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Doll, you dont have to take that shit from anyone, who is she I will tell her what for! How rude is it of someone to say that.. I am not impressed. But you know what, I get hate all the time on my blog, sometimes its people just being pathetic, other times its people who think they are little know it alls.. but at the end of the day you are in this for you. And no one else. Just you. Dont let those pathetic individuals get you down. You will have the last laugh when you post pics of you at the weight you want to be.

    And for the record babe, I think you look gorgeous, and hello boob! :)

    Good luck on ABC <3 you are an absolute star and dont let *anyone* make you feel otherwise.

    Or they will have me to deal with.

    Love you <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, your comments never fail to make me smile!!!xxxx

      Delete