Sunday 5 August 2012

Today was how I expected, filled with food and anxiety! But I made it through. I just thought I will have all my last treats before I start my diet, so then I wont have as bad cravings during the first week!

I was sitting at my sisters house today almost crying before she brought out dinner! I was hyperventilating and freaking out, which sucks. After dinner I wanted to purge so much! I felt so fat. I honestly wanted to go home and crawl in to a hole and never come out until I am perfect. But that is so never gunna happen so I sat their thinking about ABC, and how fucking skinny I'm gunna get (:

I am really looking forward to tomorrow! I feel really strong and I know I can do this! But, my mother is off work tomorrow! That sucks balls. So I am gunna have to eat through the day, which I didn't want at all. So I am planning on having grapes for breakfast and carrots for lunch and lentil soup for dinner! She doesn't really eat lunch anyways, so she cant complain to me! I honestly don't think she is worried about my weight anymore or the way I eat! Probably because I have been eating like a pig and have gained so much weight! So I am taking that to advantage, so now that she isn't worried I have her were I want her! She 'thinks' I eat lunch when I don't, so now I can go one step further and skip dinner. I plan on doing this by saying I am going to someone else's house for dinner, even if I am not, so I will just go for a walk or something instead! Even if I am at someone elses house(unlikely, I'm a total loner) I will just say that mother has already made my dinner! I think I will do that on my fasting days of ABC!

Anyways, last night was so bad for cutting. I wrote 'am I perfect' on my arm and lots more on my legs! But then I decided that enough was enough! I my razors are now down the drains! To be honest I miss them, I really could of done with them tonight....

Maybe more positive?
LETS GET SKINNY BITCHES!!!! <3
Bekah
Xxx

4 comments:

  1. Awwh huni - the anxiety sucks, I never know how to handle it.. I hope it improves, and it will when you feel you can eat what you want and not be pushed into it by others..
    I am glad you are feeling strong cos I have every faith in you that you can do this! <3
    Your plan sounds perfect - sometimes these little deceptions are what get us through - super proud you chucked the razors, if I can kick it so can you - believe me <3

    Good luck!
    Lots of love hun! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am so proud of my self for chucking out the razors!! Thank you for believing in me <3 xxxx

      Delete
  2. I always hate it when my mom has days off too. So much harder to get away with not eating and just throws off your diet. And I'm sorry about your bad night, but good for you for getting rid of them. Gosh I wish I could be that strong, seriously thats awesome good for you! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It sucks! Aw thank you! I am sure you can be just as strong!! <3 xx

      Delete