Sunday 19 August 2012

Yesterday I had a falling out with my dad. Like I got so pissed of with home for no reason! So today he decided to make it up to me and he took me to Edinburg!! I had such a lovely time! I got some new CDs and a movie 'girl interrupted' ive heard it's about depression so it might help me realise I'm not the only one...
But that isn't the best part! I went to see the dark night rises! Omg it was fucking awesome! Yes I have this weird obsession over batman, but who cares! I love being a geek, it's way more fun! So we went in at 1:10 and came out at 4:20 so it was pretty long haha. I had a numb bum, ouch!

So today went well! Cal intake 616, so I succeeded my limit for the 2468 diet, remember I am doing it backwards just because I am that crazy! Really that is a good intake for a day out with a parent! Woop! So tomorrow limit 600 cals. Mother is off work but I am sure I will be strong!

Gunna get into my Jamie's now and listen to my new CDs!!

Bekah
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds like a lovely day you had for the most part. I do that same thing sometime, like I get so pissed at my parents for no reason idk what my problem is. But I hope your new diet goes well! And is the picture of you? Not to be a creep or anything haha but those are killer coller bones nevertheless! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with batman as well! Even the tv show from the 60's:-P

    ReplyDelete