Wednesday 22 August 2012

I havent been on for a while sorry! But this 2468 diet is going very well! I am 184 calories today! So happy i was so strong. I feel so empty and skinny right now!
Maybe i might even see 116 by the end of the week!
But i am going on hoilday with the family next week. So that just means FOOD FOOD FOOD. Fuck my life. Afterwards im gunna fast. But this holidy is like a hike up a mountain holiday so i will be burning a few cals.
Can you acctually believe i am concidering taking my razors with me, so pathetic.
Sorry i dont have much to say, well i havent really been doing anything really. Oh yeah the docotors, i didn't go. I told my mum i was feeling better that i didn't need to go. I guess i freaked out.

Bekah
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Huni! Well done doll! I hope you have a lovely time with your family.. try to think about all the climbing and walking you will do <3 stay positive huni.. you dont need your razors.. I love you and believe in you! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete