Tuesday 7 August 2012

Heyy!!

I am so unbelievably happy today! I have lost 2lbs already!!! Okay so i guess this is the time when i post my beiginning weight? 123lbs. *CRY* i never ever ever ever want to be that ever agian! But 2lbs lighter isn't bad after one day of ABC! So i am now 121. I'm just gunna have to wait and see what my weigt will be tomorrow, i am not predicting anymore, i always just get pissed off when i dont reach my goal.

Well i got my period yesterday. LAME. So do you gain a few pounds when it's the time of the month? Just trying to tell myself that i wasn't reall 123lbs.

Okay i watched this programe last night it was called, Eat, Fast and live longer! It was amazing. It basicly told the whole nation that to calorie restrict and fast is good for you! Apparently if you fast for 4 days every month, it will decrease your risk of cancers and disease! Awesome right? So now when everyone is complaining saying that fasting is bad, we all now have proof that it is actually good for us! Its the same with calorie restriction. They said as long as your diet is full of nuitrents it is okay to calorie restrict. WOW. So who ever says this is bad now, i'm gunna point them to this programe!

No panic attacks yesterday! It has to do with food my anxiety, because yesterday i ate like 300 cals and i felt fine. The amount of food i eat is also linked to how happy i am. Weird huh?

Anyways, i am gunna post my start pictures later on tonight and i am going to upload progress pics every week! Lets hope i see some difference!

Bekah
xxx

2 comments:

  1. :) hey doll - I am so so happy for you - and I always gain a bit around my period and it levels out. Periods suck though, so *hugs*.

    Yeh there is so much out there that says fasting is very good for you, in Islam fasting is prescribed for health reasons as well as for spirituality.. My mum fasts every monday, but just a fruit and liquid fast, and she has done so for years.

    It is really good for you, you can even go on fasting retreats where you are in a holiday type resort but there is no food and you cleanse your whole system.. I would love to do that.

    Well done for being 300 yesterday, good luck for today :)

    Cant wait to see pics hun, it really helped me become motivated by putting pics on my blog, cos it reinforced it into my mind that I did look good at those weights and dont look at all good at the weight I am now.

    Much Love and good luck huni <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yeah I'm sort of glad that it is the period that has caused the extra pounds! But the do defo suck! Wow, I wish my mum would let me fast every Monday! I might try and convince her, or change our religion haha! Wow that sounds amazing! Yeah j really hope I get motivated by this! Xxxxxxx

      Delete