Saturday 18 August 2012

Well the binge hasn't stopped. I can feel the extra fat on me, layers and layers of it. Even my neck is fat, no joke. But I binged this morning and I purged (sorry) and now I feel more in control, maybe that is because I purged. Anyways, I do feel a lot more positive.

Yesterday, though was a disaster. I cried in front of my sister, I told her about how I feel lonely all the time, she said she is there for me and stuff. I almost told her about me cutting myself, but I couldn't. I couldn't face the disappointment. Also yesterday, I fainted. I have no idea why, because I have been binging. So that got everyone worried. Also my stomach has been a pain, I'm not sure if it's because of purging but I'm going I the doctors on Monday. I really do not want to go to the doctors, what of they say I don't eat enough and then my mother is on my back like a hawk. Or what if my blood pressure is low, or they see my scars and send me to a loony bin. So now I am so fucking anxious. Why!
Maybe I will get some pills for my anxiety.

In weight loss news, I think I am going to start the 2,4,6,8 diet. Maybe that will go better than ABC!

Bekah
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Huni.. I know how it feels to just feel so alone and lost.. the doctors can give you pills which will make you less anxious, they wont leave you leaping for joy but they will calm you down enough, I am on pills for anxiety and they do honestly really help. Dont be scared, doctors can only do so much, if you tell them you fainted they will ask "have you been eating properly" dont get freaked out this is just procedure, they ask that to everyone.

    If you ever need someone to talk to doll you know where I am.. you know you can contact me any time, I will always have more than enough time for you sweetie <3 Stay strong, things will work out, I promise you.

    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Honestly I will be happy if they give me something to calm down, it's really frustrating now! Oh gosh I hope I don't freak out if they ask that! Awe thanks so much lovely ❤❤❤❤

      Delete