Saturday 25 August 2012

Rant

Argh I fuming hate the mother right now. I hate her because I was having salad for dinner and she asked if I wanted a roll, I said no. She asked me again but basically demanded that I had it. She then asked if I wanted butter, I said no. Well guess what she put fucking butter on it. She said 'I forgot haha,' I was so annoyed and I then I heard her saying to my dad 'I knew she would notice' Erm what the fuck. Then my dad said 'it's only fucking butter get over it' omg it is more than butter, I am on the verge of tears because of butter. Argh.

Well I had a horrible night last night. I finally got to sleep at 6:30am. Yay! I fucking hate my life right now. I want to cut, I'm going to cut. I don't fucking care anymore. Fuck recovery.

Maybe a picture or my disgusting legs? Don't judge.

Bekah
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. :/ Trust me... I know. I KNOW.
    Mom just threatened to shove food down my throat... How loving. And people wonder why we get so defensive of the little things... it's because we're on our last straw with it.
    >.< :(
    But sweetie... you are not alone. We understand. And I'm sorry you had such a bad night last night. Maybe a good night's sleep tonight will help <3 But please don't cut... We love you, I love you <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete