Saturday 4 August 2012

My anxiety is getting worse. After everything i eat i have a mini panic attack then to 10 crunches. This makes me feel like SHIT!

Familyness this week end. This means, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! And lots of it. I want to cry!

I am starting ABC (again) as of monday! But i have some ana buddies to help me out on instagram! Going to stay strong this time.

I also got this new app for tonning abs and thighs ect. I hope it will show some results if i do it everyday!

Sorry for the short update. I feel really out of it. Really...depressed. I haven't left the house in 3 days. Thats all because i feel so fat. Oh yeah i stepped on the scales, i gained 7lbs. I am now 121. FUCKING FAILURE.

Bekah
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh babe, I am so sorry you are feeling so crap right now.. It will get better, you are so strong and I am positive that you will turn it around. What is the app called huni? Sorry you gained, but you are not a failure.. you have come so far and I know you can get to where you want to be huni..
    Lots of love <3 Always here if you need someone to talk to <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! The app is just called leg workouts, an workouts ect! Aw thanks so much! I am really focused now! I will not give in (:
      Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Everything will get better after the weekend. Family get togethers are always so rough and involves too much food. Monday will be a great start of the abc diet and just kick everything back into place! Feel better soon, get outta the house and take a walk or a hike, always refreshing. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yeah they are a pain! Yes I am really focused on completing the full 50 days this time (: yeah I think I will do that, thank you (: xxx

      Delete