Tuesday 14 August 2012

Guys i'm fat as ever. I feel so gross, ew ew ew! I cant even look at my self anymore I cannot bare it!
Yesterday went fabulous, I was minus calories. Today however, I was not so strong. And the mother is off tomorrow so I am gunna have to eat. Shit. Hy do I do this, why am I do weak.
Talking of weak, I cut. I cut fat whore in to my leg. Well it's true I might as well me branded with it.

Anyways, I haven't seen my sister since my brothers birthday. I'm not sure of she has told anyone I hope not! I just have to watch out what I'm saying around her now.

I have been so anxious about school. Like wtf it's 3 weeks until we go back. All I do is sit around and say I'm gunna fail all my exams. I'm getting so frustrated because I cannot concentrate on anything. That's why I binged today, so I could concentrate on my work. It just made things a lot worse. All I could think about was the calories seeping into system, the fat bubbling on my body. I though about purging but I didn't, I sort of wished I had now. I feel so bloated. What I'm gunna have to do is just be strong tomorrow, test how strong I am. If I give myself a challenge I should rise to it and kick it in the ass. So challenge tomorrow; eat little breakfast, skip lunch and say no any fatty foods. So maybe a lot of challenges? Oh well I will beat then! Tomorrow I will be strong!
Bekah.
Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. good luck huni! I know you can kick the challenges ass! xx

    ReplyDelete