Thursday 16 August 2012

I'm sorry

Well last night was rough. I took a lot of pills, I was so depressed last night I felt alone like nobody cared. I've been eating lots as well and maybe I did it so I would have to wake up and look at my ugly self in the mirror. Don't worry, I vomited them up. So I am okay but I felt so weird once I'd taken them, I took 8 if you were wondering. I haven't told my family. I don't want them to know because they will probably send me to the loony bin because I am suicidal and I self harm. Seriously why did I have to be such a fuck-up.

4 comments:

  1. you are not a fuck up.. I am glad you vomitted them back up huni, overdosing is not the answer.. I dont exactly know what the answer is but hun, I would be at such a loss if anything ever happened to you :( If you ever need to talk, you know I always have time for you.. drop me your email on my page if you need someone..

    Love you huni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, aw thanks so much. I don't even know why I did it! But thanks, yeah I will!! Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Oh hun...we all have our weak moments and pills and harming yourself seem like the answer at the time. But really it just makes you feel worse and just rememeber that. And your not fucked up, just stay strong you can get though this rough patch. Remember there are people here for you and to support ya. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yeah like now I don't even kno why I did it, I feel so stupid!aw thanks, I am sure I will be stronger soon! ❤

      Delete