Thursday 20 September 2012

Don't believe the doctor.

So today was the trip to the doctors. So i was telling him about my stomach pains and how my glands are totally swollen. But of course i didn't say that i had been purging or restricting. So he felt around my tummy and said i had to do a pee sample, so i went and peed in the little cup. But when i came back he said, 'Please make sure that you eat enough becuase thats why your bowel might be slower because your not eating enough' So does that mean that my sister told him about my eating? Also he said that i look 'washed-out' so he said that i could be anaemic and took a blood test. He also thinks i might have glandular fever, but i doubt it because i think it is to do with my purging but i won't tell them that. He also asked me about my period which i found strange. He didn't weigh me though, so i don't know what his train of thought was. Probably thought i was pregnant, PAH, who would have sex with this fat ugly beast. I really don't know what to expect when the results come back, i'm really anxious about it. Blah.

Oh yeah i have also gained 1.5 pounds in 2 days, what a fat fuck. So i am fasting tomorrow, since i am off school because i am ill, well i'm ill all the time but you know.

Right i don't understand one thing. I have very sore chest pains right nowm like the ones you get when you've been restricting for a while, but all i have done that past 2 days is eat. Gah, i don't even know what is going on with me.

hbcodusah hpdicsunkmfxuwehdzxah s I don't know why but i feel so pissed off and angry. I just want it to end. I just want to be thin.

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment