Friday 21 September 2012

Upate of stats

OMG I REALLY NEED TO START RE4ADING BLOGS AGAIN, SORRY GUYS!

Anywho, I have instagram and i follow of course ED accounts. So when i read their captions and see that they have lost weight, i cannot explain how jealous i am. It like burns through me and i hate them for a split moment because they weigh less than me. Blah, i am so weird.

So i want to loose like 20 pounds by november. I think i just set my self up for failure really. I am off school today (again) and by myself, so i am just going to eat when i have to. So i have had breakfast: weetabix (171) and dinner: Tuna pasta (313) So i am over my limit of 400, blah. But i guess it is better than the last 2 days. So if i stick to a limit like this for the next 2 months i am sure to loose around about 20 pounds right?

I really don't want to tell everyone my stats beause i am so fucking embarrassed. I am such a fat whore. But i have grown an inch so i am 5'3". Okay here it goes my weight......115lbs. JHN PESIUCFAIMJFDEA WHAT A FUCKING FAT FAILURE.

SO GUISE I AM NOW GOING TO THROW UP BECAUSE I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH MY SELF.

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment