Wednesday 19 September 2012

Someone shoot me please?

So yesterday was amazing, i had 68 calories and i burned all that off and i was like -500 and something. I felt so great. But i woke up in the middle of the night shaking like crazy. I then vomited everywhere, but since there was nothing in my stomach it was just all bile, gross. It burned so badly. After i had puked everywhere i got on the scales and hadn't lost a fucking thing. That pissed me off so much, so i took too many laxatives and had a super massive binge, yes i purged inbetween, and yes i have been on and off the toilet for about 3 hours and i have severe stomach cramps. My glands are all swollen, so i look like a hamster. I am also a fat whore and will just keep gaining weight. I feel my family laughing at how fat i am.

Wow, so i am going to the doctors again tomorrow, with the sister. I just hope to fucking god my glands go down by then. Oh so just to ensure that i just fucking ate a whole bar of chocolate and purged it and took more laxatives so now i am going to be up all fucking night on the toilet. Argh i just wanna cut but one is infected and i don't know what to do.

Someone shoot me please?

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment