Wednesday 26 September 2012

GUYS I LOST 2 POUNDS! Oops, maybe i cheated and weighted myself this morning...oh well. I am happy!

So i have got to my friday goal before friday! So now i want to be 112 by friday, i am now 114! Still a disgusting weight but i'm getting there. I know i can get to 100 by the beginning of november if i ditch the binging and purging. I really don't even want to eat, the pure thought of eating turns my stomach in knots.

I am fasting today! 16/24. I need to look like i've lost weight for going back to school tomorrow. Yes i am finally going to brave the outside world. My anxiety is getting the better of me and i need to get back on track with my school work. I need to do well in these exams. I CANNOT FAIL. I guess thats a good attidude to have right?

Oh and my friends haven't text me the whole time i have been off school, even though i told them i had to have blood tests ect. I am so loved. Well i guess i am to blame for that too since i pushed them all away. I am so good at that shit.

Maybe i will post a progress picture in my next post.............

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment