Saturday 29 September 2012

The fat whore has male attention.

The day started off with a binge/purge session. My stomach is still in knots from all the sugar i ate. My throat hurts and is so dry. So you can imagine that going out with my friends wasn't exactly my first intestions today. I felt so gross and fat. I took over an hour to get dressed. I changed about 10 times before i left and i looked so obese. But i managed to burn all of it off and i am in minus calories but UGH, i do not feel good.

So i went and met my friends around about lunch. The friends i have that live in town are 2 boys and 1 girl. I am going to give some pretend names so 1st boy is 'danny' 2nd 'harry' another boy which i will induce later 'liam'. (the girl is irrelivent in this story)

So harry, has liked me for a while, has asked me out via text, which i never replied. But i do NOT like him that way. I am just not attracted to him.

Danny, is the only 'close' friend i really have. I can tell him anythin and he is bi.

Liam, is harry's brother, whom i have a lot in commen with and have been texting him a lot lately.

So i was sitting in the park with danny and he said. 'I think we would make a very nice couple, we have a lot in common, good friends always end up being in a relationship eventually, maybe not today but one day we will end up getting together'
HOLD UP. Okay so i never said i didn't like him, but i don't know if i would be in a relationship with him. So following this was mass flirtation. This included, butt pinching, hugging, several compliments. The compliment i can just not take well, it's so awkward. I just feel like it's sacrasm.

So Liam, i went around to harry's house and he was their. So we were talking and stuff. Then we was flirting a lot with me. The compliments, the butt pinching and holding hands! AWKWARD. So later on, he said, 'I love you, i would save you from a mob of zombies. Like you're really cool. I would like you to be my girlfriend' LETS NOT MENTION THE LOOKS DANNY WAS GIVING HIM. Oh did i also mention, that liam is 3 years older than me and i like him back?

So a lot of boy attention today and i am not going to right down all the rude and sex related comments i was given today. Oh which included liam asking me to stay at him house tonight....

Wow, why do they even like me. I am a gross fat whore. Blah. It probably is just all sarcasm.

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment