Saturday 8 September 2012

Hey everyone!!

So i had a good time last night. Maybe one too many times on the walsters though! Blah but then when i got in i had a super snack attack, which then continuted this morning. Yes i am a bloated fucking ugly obese whale. I am so ashamed of what i ate.

So today i went to my grandparents house, but before hand i binged and my dad had seen all the wrappers and whatever lying around and he said. "You had a feast this morning!" keep in mind he was saying this in front of everyone. He then continued "but mind sometimes you can be right fussy" then my oma decided to butt in and say "she is just making sure she doesn't gain weight" then my grandad "yeah you really have to cut chocolate and sweets out of your diet if you want to loose weight" OMFG, like seriously they may as well of said "YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT GO STARVE" I mean like why was they saying this. God yes i was a bit bloated this morning...omg stop kidding my self i am TOO FUCKING FAT AND NEED TO STARVE. Blah so as of tomorrow, NO BAD FOOD. Like i mean it, i hate to know that my parania of people starring at my fat and thinking"omg she could loose a few pounds" is true. Well of course it is true, what a stupid bicth. Omg on monday i will have to stand in front of the whole class with this fatness, they will be whispering about me, how ugly and fat i am. I really want to fast tomorrow. Gah that won't happen. Calorie limit for tomorrow, 300. Maybe even less than that, 200? Yes, i will eat around 200 then burn it all off. Hopefully i won't be as fat as i am now. God yes i will, i really am a stupid cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment