Thursday 3 May 2012

388 calories today!!! WOOP! So happy. I have been to the gym today and ran 3k! So tired, that is the furthest i have ever ran i am so happy. I also was on the bike for about 15 minutes and x-trainer for the about the same. So i burned off my breakfast, YASS! So to keep up with my great day i had some noodles for dinner which are super low cal for a full meal (292) I also had some fruit salad and a tiny bit of ice cream( 42+55) I am overall happy with my day!

BUT, that is the only good part about it! I failed my maths exam today, i didn't know anything on the paper, thank god it was just a mock! I also had science, but i didn't do too bad on that one. I am surprised since i fell asleep last night with my books all over my bed! Physics tomorrow, fucking great! Really cannot be arsed with that. Just want the weekend to come now!!

I also found out i am camping next weekend for duke of edinburgh! SHIT! I have never camped before, so it will be interesting. We have a £40 spend limit for food, so that means i can just say to people that i'll eat less so everyone else can have loads of food. I will burn so many calories that weekend because i am walking for two days! So, this weekend i am really going to just chill out, hang out with my sister (hopefully not binging) and not stress about my art exam on tuesday. But thats the last one thank fuck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment