Thursday 24 May 2012

Got home from school today to find a nice new dress i bought for myself! I know it isn't what it said on my rewards list but it was only £10! The better news, it's in a size 8!! I fit in to it nicely with a little bit of room! Soooooo happy!!!!! So after this i thought i would get on the scale, being brave. 114.6lbs! YASSS! I can't believe it after my binge last night!! Only being a week until paris, will i be able to loose 5lbs in that time? I hope so, even 2lbs would make me soooo happy!

Packing tonight for my camping weekend. I'm quite looking forward to it. The weather has been amazing! So i might just get a nice tan! I really hope so, saves me buying more fake tan! I do need to remember to pack suncream, i want nice brown skin not bright red! I really need to be good and not pack too much stuff since i am walking 8 miles with it on my back!

So due to me camping i won't be able to post this weekend. I will try post on sunday night. Hopefully extatic because i managed to stick to restricting! Lets all hope for the best!

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment