Wednesday 2 May 2012

Why am i posting this?

This always happens when my sister comes for dinner. I binge. I had some cake. Gross. I feel awefull, i have been doing good. Under 600 untill today which is 730. Not bad concidering i had cake, but still, if i want to loose weight cake isn't going to help.

 Yes, i am depressed. Exams all this week and i have a maths and chemistry tomorrow. I just don't care anymore, i haven't even started revising yet.. I should but maths and science are my most hated subjects so i have zero motivation.

Now the bad part, these pictures are so i can see my progress. I will post a picture every week to see if i have lost weight because sometimes it's hard to tell. These are also a great reason why not to eat! Don't have cravings any more haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment