Thursday 17 May 2012

It's about time...

117.1lbs! I have finallyy lost something! My liquid fast went soooo well! I had a smoothie and about 5 cups of green tea and of course lots of water! I honestly feel this time that i am back on track. I even thought about food today about what i would eat for lunch and i just thought, ' i don't want to eat that i dont need it' I didn't even need to talk myself into thinking like that i just did. My mother is making curry tonight, i really do not want it. I think i will try eat all the vegetables in it and a couple moth fulls of rice, since i'm still 'ill'.

Sometimes, when i'm eating something that is high calorie i wish i will get food poisening or something. Thats weird yes but that means that my body doesn't like it so i have an excuss not to eat it anymore. It also means that i don't have to purge myself, so i don't feel guilty and i will also loose all of those bad calories. Everytime i eat something like that i wish that i would just spontaniously throw up without having to do anything. If only...

Got my german speaking exams back today (yes, i managed to move my lazy ass to school) I got an A!! So fucking happy!!!!! BUT i have a chemistry revison session tomorrow after school, boring!! I need to go or i'm going to fail, i really don't want to though. Who thought of having a revison session on a friday afternoon! All i want to do then is go home.

Lazy weekend this weekend i think! One of my friends wanted to camp out. IS HE FUCKING INSSANE? Just got back from camping and were camping next weekend aswell. I think i want to saver the comforts of my bed this weekend!!

Staying Strong and finally loosing some fat, 115 by monday? I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment