Sunday 6 May 2012

Something to stop those cravings!

Curse those peanuts! I hate having a addiction to them! Eating them made my cal intake higher than i intended...783. Still under 1000 which i am proud of!

I am a bit of a geek i have to admit! I watch wrestling as in pro quite often! Me and my sister watch it and we've watched since really young. I was watching it today and i don't normaly watch the female matches but today they really inspired me! They were sooooo skinny and pretty and confident, that is exactly what i want. No, i don't want to be a wrestler but i do want to as skinny as they are. This really gave me a slap in the face to get out of my binging habits!!

I am planning to eat belvita breakfast biscutes for breakfast. They are 53 calories each and i will only eat two. I will eat nothing for lunch when i'm at school and when i am off i will just have fruit like an apple or something. For dinner i will have eat whatever the mother gives me but if i be fussy enough i should be able to stay under 600 calories. I am also dancing on tuesday and going to the gym on thursday. That means on Wednesday i will have to do exercise in the house. I will be walking all weekend, so thats an exception. I hope to loose 2lbs this week. I am still 118lbs *cry* but i can do this. I have a new frame of mind now. And no fucking peanuts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment