Wednesday 23 May 2012

Apple Pie...

Yes i ate some today. I suck! When other family members come around for dinner my mum has the feeling to make some pudding, that i never want. At first i said i didn't want any. Then came the lecture. YOU DON'T EAT ENOUGH, LOOK HOW SKINNY YOU'VE GOTTEN, YOUR TROUSERS ARE FALLING OFF YOU. I could not be bothered with this. I screamed back FINE I'LL HAVE SOME JUST TO PROVE I DO EAT. I feel so guilty. Horrid apple pie. I hate it. 368 calories per slice! I wanted to purge so badly, but when 5 other people are sitting in the next room, it's quite hard without people noticing. So with this aweful apple pie my calorie intake is a whopping 916. Well at least i am under 1000. I was so annoyed everyone chose today to come for a family dinner. I was 115lbs this morning!!! CELEBRATE! But i very much doubt that i will still be that in the morning! Unless i do some exercise like right now, but there is no time. So much revison to be done. A whole art project to finish. And a whole camping weekend, birthday and paris in the middle of it all!

Shopping for my camping trip is done. We got chocolate, so thats going to mess up my 'stop eating chocolate' wish. If i don't everyone will shout at me i cannot be bothered with the stress i have enough! We also got other sweets and biscuits that people usually love... Anyway, my plan is to eat 3 lines of chocolate and 3 sweets and 1 biscuit, which will be burned off. I am having a ceral bar in the morning and an apple, for my dinner we are having cous, cous, pasta and sauce and angel cake. Awefull dinner which i have alreay caluclated to be 1020 calories, that is only one meal! I am going to gain so much! Not to mention my birthday on the monday, damn you cake!

To lighten my mood, my gran said i looked very slim today and she was jealous, aw bless her i love her. That did follow an irritated glance from the mother, maybe beacuse i seemed so pleased.

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment