Monday 14 May 2012

525 Calories today! So good after this weekend! I was loving the feeling of my stomache rumbling today! When it was lunch today, i didn't even look at someone elses food and want it! This is probably because i am at square one once again! I will not bow down to the damands of food!

Which brings me on to tomorrow. I am staying after school to write my report about my camping trip. I have dance tomorrow as well. So, i'm not going home.. Which means, i can have like nothing for dinner!!! I am with friends though, which means i will have to eat something! I need to get some things that are low calorie. I think i may get a punnet of strawberries and some other foods. They will probably get chips. I will not eat chips. Gross and all chips lead to is fat!!! Dance tomorrow, so i will burn lots of fat off that i probably gained this weekend. I haven't got on the scales, i am scared i will cry if i do. Therefore avoiding them until friday...

300 calorie limit tomorrow? I think so. I can do this!!

After my camping trip i have been knackered. I thought i had a blister on my little toe, nope i had split my nail. Yes it hurts, fuck loads!! I really don't know how i didn't notice! I have been hobling all today! I hope i can dance tomorrow night! I have a show in two weeks.. Also in two weeks is my birthday! I'm not even excited, what a lame ass i am haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment