Saturday 19 May 2012

Blood when purging, WTF?

I am never going to write that i am back on track on this blog ever again. It just leads to epic failures!

Peanuts, was my downfall. I tried to purge them up, some did come up but something else did too. Blood. I was really freaked out. I wasn't sure if it was blood so i tried again, more peanuts and put and so did more blood! The next day my throat was really sore, its stil sore now. Why did this happen? What did i do wrong?

That however did not put me off peanuts today. I had more along with a kitkat chunky! I wanted to purge so much. I didn't. I purged in a different way and done exercise! I went on just dance so an hour and really went for it along with 5 minutes of ab workouts (crunches, pulses ect.) and a plank for 30 seconds. I know i won't of burned much off but at least it's some right?

Tomorrow i am planning for a full day of revison. FUN! This will distract me from food, i hope.

I haven't got on the scales since thursday. Too scared i suppose. I don't want to cry today.

No comments:

Post a Comment