Wednesday 9 May 2012

Hate stress over food. Went shopping for my camping trip tonight! I am so stressed. People are so annoying. I keep on offering nice low cal things like soup and rice cakes. Nope we ended up with, pot noodle, soup, bread, cheese, crisps, millions of sweets that include chocolate! Argh i really am dreading this weekend. Why? Because i know i will binge. I need to keep thinking skinny. Walking 10 miles for two days and only eating 600 calories would be fantastic but i know its not going to happen. I need to be postive! I will eat my pot noodle and my soup. I will eat any fruit or vegetables that we have. I will ONLY eat 3 crisps, 3 bites of chocolate, and a hot chocolate drink. This looks like i am normal and not avioding the junk food all together, but being in control and trying to very hard to keep my cal intake low!

Today 616 calories. Having family around means it's hard to not finish dinner, cannot be bothered with the critsims! When my mum was putting out dinner i was supervising what she was putting on my plate. My oma decides to come through and she's looking at my plate, which is so full you couldn't possibly get any more on and said 'Thats a good platefull, will put some fat on you'
Never been so happy in a while! She thinks i'm skinny!! So it is noticable that i am loosing weight!

Odd how the number on my scales is staying the same but everyone is saying i look thinner. I even feel thinner. I was looking at my legs today and they looked a lot slimmer than usual! I blame the scales, i don't think there working properly. They probably are, i'm just hoping.

It's going to be a tough weekend, need to stay in control. I am the only person that can make me skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment