Tuesday 8 May 2012

Well i acctually haven't ate anything today, I am minus calories. I ate 485 calories today but i did an hour and a half of dance, that burned 687 calories! Much stronger day than the last couple weeks have been. I acctually feel weak, this makes me happy i now know i am getting skinnier. I have had a massive headache all day i want to crawl in a hole! This is probably because we were discussing what food we need to take for the camping weekend, unbelievable stress! I am going to buy food so i will be able to pick out all the low calorie things. I need to stay strong this weekend, or i'm just going to gain shit loads of weight. They were talking of getting 3 tubes of pringles, i wanted to cry when i herd this! It makes me sick!

Speaking of sick i purged today. I purged up my pasta that i had for dinner, i had told myself that i was only going to eat half but i ate it all. So it had to go, made me feel a bit better. I am unsure if this is normal after purging but i am always shaky.

Grandparents are visiting tomorrow. I will be glad to see my granddad he started chemo last friday, so i hope he's not sick. My sister is also coming round, so i need to keep control of my calorie intake.

I had my art exam today, i thought it went quite well! Surrealism isn't a strong point but i drew some mutated hands and a tap, hope it gets me some good marks!
I got my geography results back today, i got a B! One mark of an A i was devistated. I hate being me sometimes, nothing is never good enough.

Veggies, when i calculate my cal intake i always count them, but loads of people don't. I feel like i'm cheating if i don't count them, but are they just negative calorie foods? Not counting them would make me feel a lot better since i am a vegetarian! I have officaly stopped eating fish. My mum was trying to make it hard for me since all she bought in the shopping was fish. I just refused, i think she got the point!

Love Black and White Thinspo...


No comments:

Post a Comment