Monday 21 May 2012

I have just came home from school and feel weirdly happy. I had maths last lesson. I found out that i got 10 out of 20 on one paper and 12 out of 19 on another we did not that long ago. There not great results but all i could think was, 'you learn from you mistakes' My positive mind has set in already? I guess the glass is half full?

Trying not to get to frustrated with myself after a mistake today, i had a digestive biscuit! I had alreay eaten 180 calories for breakfast! But i suppose i can easily do so sit-ups after dinner tonight and i've walked about all day so i must of burned it off, hopefully. My mum had made some vegetable pasta for dinner tonight. Plan is to eat each bit of veg with one piece of pasta, there is always loads more pasta than veg so this will leave quite a bit of pasta. So hopefully keeping me under 700 for today.

Birthday a week from today. I am excited because i have asked for a new camera and i am going to paris in 3 days after my birthday, so fingers crossed. The part i'm dreading thought. Is CAKE *puke*. I know for sure that my mum will have to get an extremly large one and she will go insane if i have just one slice. ARGH what a pain in the ass large celebrations are. Why is food always linked to them? Can you just celebrate without food, it would be a lot less stressful!

This weekend i am camping again, the joys! So this means i will forced to eat again! I don't know why you have to eat more when your doing exercise, doing exercise is to loose weight so why eat more? It baffles me! I am going to try and get low calorie foods again, so loads of fruit!

I'm still at 117lbs. I really don't get how i eat like an average of 700 calories everyday and i'm not loosing! I think it's about time to lower my average intake to 600 calories. I can eat 300 calories a day so i think i will be able to stick to this. I will be able to stick to this, positivity must have an impact on keeping a low cal intake right?

Bekah
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment