Monday 7 May 2012

Porridge for breakfast, curse the mother!! She had already made for me when i came down this morning! So i am pre-planning my eating days from now on. So porridge (154 cals) I am stuck in the house today with my dad so he will probs make soup or something for lunch (250 cals?) Thats 404 calories already! I have no idea what will be for dinner but if i only have a few bites of whatever it is i must be able to stay under 600!

This band 'The Word Alive' i have just started listening to are amazing. Some of their lyrics really spoke out to me, so i'm sharing them with people that don't know them, maybe you will feel the same too.
      ' All the shame, all the pain that you have caused... 
       My heart can't beat (my heart can't beat).
      All the fights, all the lies you put me through....
      It's your disease'

Inspiration for the thigh gap....
Staying Strong 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment