Saturday 5 May 2012

This is happening way too often...

 Binging. WOW, what a surprise since i have so much control these days. I don't even want to list what i have ate, i am so disgusted with myself!  I did try to purge it but while i was trying to get up some awefull waffer thing i ate my parents walk in! So yeah didn't get it all up and now i'm a fat pig! I knew this would happen. You know when you wake up one morning thinking what your doing is stupid that you will binge and feel sooo guilty afterwards.I HATE MYSELF! I hate needing to purge after i have ate loads. ARGHHH! Nothing is ever simple! I need to get out of being bored and eating shit loads. I really need to snap out of it! How? I have no idea because if i don't i will gain A LOT more than 2lbs if i carry on this way. HELP! I am sick of saying to myself, i'll start again tomorrow. I will start restricting again tomorrow with a limit of 700 calories. I need to find some ways to crub my cravings, if not i will become a fat ass! Soup tomorrow i think and rice cakes! Staying strong is harder than it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment