Monday 7 May 2012

Damnit!!!

Well today i wen out with a couple of my friends. We were just hanging about the town because its a bank holiday. We went into a cafe, i was strong and i didn't have anything. BUT, afterwards both of them were saying i think you should get something to eat you haven't had anything. Yes i used the classics, i'm not hungry, i've had food before. NOPE, they weren't having it. We were in a shop and they said, we're not leaving until you buy some food. So i bought some chocolate. 400 CALORIES! FUCK! I couldn't believe it .
  So after being forced to buy food i had to eat it. I was almost crying! I didn't enjoy it at all. All i could think of is how do people eat this without realising how much fat is in it!! My day in total came to 804 calories. This is my porridge, wishing i got up earlier (154) Chocolate (400) Soup (250) I though i saved myself by having leftover soup for dinner. My dad is never as bothered as my mum is about how much it eat at dinner time. Maybe he sees how fat i am!
  School again tomorrow, so it will be easy to get under 600, well i hope it goes well anyways. I have an art exam tomorrow so thats most of my day doing that, so it will go really quick, thank god.

A while ago i posted about a bitch of a friend i have, well i haven't been out with her in like 2 months. I went out with different friends today and had quite a good time despite the chocolate incident! I am moving on and getting much better friends than that selfish bitch.

I have been posting quite often recently, boredem probably. But i like having this blog to just tell the world how i feel, it really clears my system. It's better than crying in the shower, which is what i did before! Blogging so often helps me get around terrible cravings aswel!

No comments:

Post a Comment