Sunday 13 May 2012

My Weekend...

Was depressing! I am soooo fucking tired. I got ZERO sleep on friday night and i walked about 8 miles on saturday! Camping is so hard. It was my first time, so i guess i will just have to get used to it! Today was the worst, carrying all of my stuff inculding tent ect. My shoulders are fucked up! I am so weak it's pathetic. Other than the walking part and the sleeping in the minus temperatures it was okay. I had quite a good time with my friends, we had a laugh!

Food this weekend has been aweful for me. Ha what a surprise since i have a lot of control when hungry and could eat for 20 men and have walked so far and haven't slept! Friday, 745 calories. Not bad eh? Saturday, 1543 calories. Fucking aweful. I must of burned a few of those off but i don't care. I was trying to take control and not have pudding. I had already had soup and a pot noodle but i was forced to eat pudding. I walked though to the kitchen to put my empty pot noodle in the bin, one of the teachers was in the kitchen. 'Is that all you have had for dinner?' Yes i said, very confused. She then started on me! She said things like,'you would of burned of so many calories today'  yes, the probelm with that is..,' That means you will only will have ate about 500 calories today, that is not enough, your starving your self' i though, Yes i know that. I eat 500 calories a day to loose weight, have you seen how fat i am!! But instead i said,' I'm not hungry, I've ate loads, I don't need much food' What a doylum right? She fired back at me,' You must eat something else, eat this (hands over doughnut) Go though to the tables, i want to see you eat that!' WHAT A FUCKING BITCH! I took almost 15 mins to eat it. When i finished what did she say? 'Well done' WHAT! Why do i deserve a praise for that! So of course after having the taste of fatty foods in my mouth i binged! On several things! Argh i hate teachers! Sunday, 1200, not as bad but still bad. I came home today, there was left-over chinese in the fridge, I wolfed that down along with some chocolate and a backwell tart and apple crumble afterwards! Lets forget about this weekend yes?

I am not going to bed, i have never been so excited to go to sleep before!! My limit for the whole week is 500 calories. I will weigh myself on friday. Lets see how many pound i can loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment