Thursday 28 June 2012

Even my body, that makes me eat, is not feeling food. So how the helll did i binge.

After my beautiful amount of calories yesterday, i binging today. What is wrong with me! 716 calories today. I have sure not lost anything today. After yesterday i had lost 2lbs. I was 116lbs. I just know i've gained again. I can feel my body shaking because i hae had so much food. My stomach is still all weird and i still feel ill. So i don't think food is agreeing with my stomach, so i sort of hope i am sick by myself. So i don't have to purge, i like it when my body decides to be sick, when i actually want to purge. It saves me a job, sort of ha.

The rain has been unbelievable today. Its thundering and i'm not gunna lie i'm a little scared in the house by myself. The TV keeps on dying on me saying 'No satellite singnal is being recieved' Which is pissing me off. I thought well i will do some exercise then, i started jogging then almost passed out. So i guess i am just going to sit and look at thinspiration and hate myself even more than i alreay do. Have a nice day.

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment