Wednesday 13 June 2012

WHY DO WE MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES!

Yes i binged today. I acctually ate the sandwich that my mother made for me today and an apple. Oh and 2 sevings of peanuts and maybe same cookies? Through in a twix as well. To round it all of i had a hidious curry. Now i am bloated as hell. I look like i'm pregnant seriously! I guess i binged today because i was minus calories yesterday. Only one day of binging should not effect your weight, well it says that on the internet. I must not binge tomorrow. Pure detox tomorrow. I want all fruit and veggies. Can't believe i've mucked up this diet already! Start over? Maybe i should just carry on and record the days i binge so i can see how often i do. I have not purged today though. I want to though. I don't think rice will be the best though, i might make noise when the parents are in, don't want to make them even more concerned!

Just a quite update today, need to revise for my chemistry exam on friday *cry*. I really want to exercise. So maybe i will give my self half an hour work out to burn some of this shit off! Ugh i feel anxious, like all shaky. Food overload? I think so.

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment